Tungkol saken?

My photo
Valenzuela, Philippines

Monday, August 30, 2010

Stochastic musings.

My 'rents are gonna come back here in the Phils on Sept. I'm excited to have braces attached to my teeth though I think I would look anorexic if I got 'em. XD I might also look like "Ugly Betty" ("Betty La Fea"). Rachel and I would bully each other, looking like Betty. Hahaha X)
---
I heard this song, one jeepney ride while I was on my way to school. Somehow, it made me feel relaxed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t130Gzik-RM

Me Love - Sean Kingston

And Eminem's rap on this won't escape my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&ob=av3e

Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
---
N-n-n-nothin' to do babe.. X)

---
I was thinking of not uploading this. But then, I don't want it to rot. It's my cover of Paramore's Franklin. I don't mind if you criticize. :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha! But you'll be the first to wear braces! Yehey!

    Wait for me naira! I'll get braces too, you'll see :))

    Ang galing mo grabe! Ang galing galing mo talaga! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Fan na fan talaga natin ang isa't isa. :*

    ReplyDelete