Tungkol saken?

My photo
Valenzuela, Philippines

Monday, August 30, 2010

I heart it.

Okay, today my throat is hurting badly. I don't know why.

When I was typing this entry on Saturday, the CPU died. So today, I'll tell about it. :) I made this blog to share things to others and not to keep 'em to myself. Ans as for the reason that not everyone who visits my blog are Filipinos, I considered to type everything in English from here on. :) So here it goes.

Saturday afternoon, I went to my "girlfriend" Dins' (and I'm her boyfriend LOL) house 'cause we had planned on   Friday to continue doing our project along with our two good friends Joan and Rachel. I brought with me my scrapbook project which contains mostly of my childhood pictures. Joan took pictures of those using her cellphone. XD She posted it on Facebook so I just used Snipping Tool to get 'em all. X)




And so we made the project.

 

Of course, having long breaks and eating snacks were not considered as wasting time. And just because we're camwhores, we took pictures of us using Dins' sister's Macbook as our photobooth. :P











So that was my Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment