Tungkol saken?

My photo
Valenzuela, Philippines

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Due to "I-Now-Have-Braces and My Upper Lip is Bulging"

My 2 Upper First Premolars were uprooted. It feels weird when my tongue touches my gums. They hurt and the bleeding stopped minutes ago. When we got home, I had to change the cotton balls frequently. I am not allowed to eat or drink hot food/drinks and to get tired. I had to put cold compress on my mouth. Haven't done much of my projects that are due to be passed this week. I need more time. T_T Haven't blogged much. 


Oh, and yeah. Haven't blogged 'bout the Oct. 2 swimming. T_T Details: http://rachelanncarlos.blogspot.com/2010/10/swimming-with-prominence.html
Hrhr. XD

3 comments:

  1. Premolars? so it's visible when you smile?

    tee-hee >;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Now I'm having second thoughts on having bracing XDDD

    LOL. You included my link XDDD

    ReplyDelete